The threat of violence is a true reality in the modern workplace. Each year, nearly 2 million U.S. workers have become victims of workplace violence, with many more occurrences unreported. On Thursday, June 20th, ThinkHR is providing an important and informative webinar on workplace violence and how to recognize and prevent it. The webinar will take place at 8:30 AM Pacific Time.
The webinar will cover:
- The definition of workplace violence and its growing prevalence
- Creating a safe workplace under OSHA
- The business risk for failure to protect employees
- How to craft a workplace violence emergency preparedness plan
- Strategies for prevention, including recognizing the warning signs
If you are a PCB Insurance Services customer and already have your ThinkHR credentials, you have received your own invitation to this webinar. If you are a PCB Insurance Services customer and have not yet received your login credentials, please contact our office for that information. If you are not yet a customer of PCB Insurance Services, please feel free to register for this webinar as our guest.
ThinkHR is one of the many tools provided by PCB Insurance Services to help keep our clients in compliance and informed of the ever-changing landscape of Human Capital and Risk Management. To find out more about the services provided by PCB Insurance Services, please feel free to contact our office.